Licenses and Allowed Use
The Crafters Commercial Use License may be used for PERSONAL and SMALL BUSINESS items. You may produce and sell items that you create yourself with this license.
Professional License Allowed Use:
With the Pro License, you will have the same benefits as the Crafters Commercial Use license along with the following extras:
- You may mass produce, use 3rd party printers, and use on print on demand websites with no limits.
- You may digitize designs for resell in embroidery software programs.
- You may use 3rd party printing companies to produce transfers, decals, and waterslides.
- You may use products in music videos, TV episodes, films or other broadcast productions with unlimited views.
- You may use as web fonts – unlimited page views, unlimited company/personally owned websites.
- You may use products in unlimited eBooks/printed book titles, unlimited sales.
Professional License Not Allowed:
- You may not share, distribute, resale, transfer, or copy any designs (free or purchased)
- You may not give away our designs as freebies. (instead share the link to the product page)
- You may not use the designs as a trademark, service mark, or any registered logo. Personal logos are ok, as long as you do not intend on registering the artwork.
- You may not claim artwork as your own.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions.